high grade hydrocarbon resin c5 for hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive
PRODUCT NAME: tackifier JH-3204 CHEMICAL FAMILY: Petroleum hydrocarbon resin / C5 Hydrocarbon resin RELEVANT USES: Hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive, hot melt adhesive.
Wax Cloud Point(2), °C(EVA/Resin/Wax)
(1) By spectrophotometric analysis of a toluene solution containing 50% resin,in YI (yellowness index) unit. (2) EVA=Vinyl acetate content of 27.5%(wt), Wax=Paraffin wax at 68℃ melt point.
* Is a pure C5 hydrocarbon resin suitable for Solvent Based Pressure Sensitive Adhesive labels and tapes.
* Has excellent compatibility with Natural Rubber, many kinds of synthetic rubber, styrene polymer (e.g. SIS, SEBS and SBS) and EVA.
* Good tack/ cohesion/peel adhesion balance, good aging stability and light color.
* Can be used directly as tackfier resin and/or mixed with other resins.
* Solvent Based Natural Rubber Pressure Sensitive Adhesive. * Hot Melt Adhesives and Hot Melt Pressure Sensitive Adhesives.
Hydrocarbon resin for:
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive & Hot Melt Adhesive
Hot Melt Road Marking
We has over 20 years of successful operation in the performance based polymer antioxidant and polymer catalyst businesses. In 2008 the company entered into the C5 chemistry business with world class technology and facilities.
Currently, we have a 150,000 mt/year crude C5 separation facility. Raw material supply is via pipeline from the total C5 output from the Sinopec Zhenhai Refinery 1 million mt/year ethylene cracker facilities.
Our facility started in June 2010 at the same time the Zhenhai Refinery ethylene cracker came on-line. We currently supplies world class quality chemical intermediates including both polymer and chemical grade isoprene, Piperylene (meta-pentadiene) and DCPD (dicyclopentadiene). These intermediates are used for the synthetic rubber, hydrocarbon resin, fine chemical and other industrial markets.
Product quality and process control capabilities meet international standards and specifications within the China and global export markets. This facility is among the advanced level in China.
Phase II operations were started in mid 2012, allowing for further downstream development of related C5 products. This includes a: - 10,000mt/y Isoamylene facility, that was started in July 2012, - 20,000mt/y C5 hydrocarbon resin facility that was started in October 2012 and - 30,000mt/y Isoprene rubber facility to be completed by year end 2013
The ability of a fully integrated C5 complex allows for process flexibility and efficiencies to offer the highest quality specification as well as performance products to the China and international markets. In addition to the production facilities, we has on-site customer, technical service and applications laboratory capabilities.
We continues to focus on meeting the market demands and requirements of its customers.